Mews Operations (PMS)

Mews Operations (PMS)

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is more important to know how many ROOMS and not GUESTS are arriving/departing day by day in the Dashboard overview.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello from the Mews product team,

Thank you for your suggestion, we have updated your request and set it as one to be upvoted by the Mews Community.

Remember you can share a link to your request so that your colleagues can also upvote your suggestion.

3. When updating HTML T&C, chains need to do it manually for each of the individual properties at this time.

Would be nice to be able to link all enterprises to the same T&C, so updates need to be done only once, and thus minimizing effort and possibility of errors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can you provide the snapshot of messages status on dashboard? Like similar to other donuts on the dashboard, messages replied & no replied. Thanks

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. For example by configuration of a new property it is handy when you can export some configurations from an existing property and import this info in the new property.
    Such as:
    -pricing
    -space categories
    -accounting categories
    -accounting configuration
    -products

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Support integration of 3M software (IDscan.net) for scanning passports and IDs quickly.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Currently you can book adults or children into a space. However, particularly in hostels, some rooms aren't suitable for children. eg. you shouldn't be allowed to book a 10 year old into our 28 bed dorm on their own.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello from the Mews product team,

Thank you for your suggestion, we have updated your request and set it as one to be upvoted by the Mews Community.

Remember you can share a link to your request so that your colleagues can also upvote your suggestion.

8. It would be very handy to be able to assign a certain product to a room category.

For example, we have a room category that is dog-friendly and we charge a one off fee. I want the guests to have the option to select the product when making a booking but also restrict them from booking it in another room category.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    unlikely  ·  Mews Product Team responded

Hi, thank you very much for the idea!
    I must let you know that is unlikely to happen in the near future, but the idea will be still open for voting and we will keep an eye on it! Many thanks and talk to you all soon!

9. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More complex hotkeys for example:

On the arrivals (ALT H) menu I should be able to set a hot that can take my mouse cursor to the "search". The reason being is that since the arrival list is not organised by alphabetical or by room number and have to resolve by doing a reservation search most of the time.

Also it will be good to toggle between the "filter" and "search" option with programmable hotkeys.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When updating reservation price it would be useful to be able to input full reservation price and not have to calculate average or nightly ADR. This is an unnecessary extra step which is both time consuming (especially for longer reservations) and not always accurate as adr sometimes needs to be adjusted for 1 night to get to the correct total number, the average doesn´t always work due to rounding.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When creating vouchers - they need to be able to be made hidden and only appear when you select the TA or OTA that it is connected to. I need this created urgently please.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When you are in a channel manager rate in the channel manager mappings and you click the 'X' in the top left it puts you back to the main channel manager settings page rather than the list of channel manager rates.

When you're trying to delete a space category you need to unmap it from the channel manager rates first, if you have a lot of rates this becomes very time consuming when it's putting you back to the main page each time.

Generally this could be made easier with an "unmap from all rates" button

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When managing different hotels, it is hard to see on which hotel you are logged in. Everything is Black/White. The only thing to differentiate is the small logo on the right corner. (As our logos are also B/W, you have to look carefully). If we could set the whole background in a specific colour, we could differentiate more easily and avoid mistakes... The aim is above all to identify more clearly on which hotel you are logged in. The colour is just an idea.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

new idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. We would like to be able to make paragraphs (by using the enter key) in the messages we get from and send to guests.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be great to extend the use of the message app also to non-guests. A link/button for on our website and in the regular e-mails, would be great.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The diagram of status on SPACES shows only counting of 4 separate categories, in our case on a certain date:
    72 Dirty
    23 Clean
    99 Inspected
    2 Out of Service
    However on this particular date the number of OUT OF ORDER is 5, which is more than the 2 Out of service.
    This information is not now not on the dashboard because? (font size to large to fit in the diagram, or is the Diagram too small to show everything? I think it is important that we see also the 5 (!) in the diagram
    Can you arrange to show…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Good day,
    Could you please think about adding more hotkeys within the system. For example, every time I open a new subsection (e.g. filing customer data in the guest list) I need to manually click the exit button. This could maybe be done easier with ESC.

On another note, I would highly appreciate being able to use tab whenever dealing with timelines. For example, if I want to export a payment report between 00:00 to 23:59, I would really appreciate if I could navigate using tab. I mean this in a sense that whenever I click on the time, I…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?