Mews Operations (PMS)

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. We are a small events venue with 22 guest rooms. When we get a wedding room block it is almost always for all rooms on property. When setting up a block, we add all 22 room categories one by one. We would really love it if there was a bulk add option all space categories to the block. Also helpful if there was a way to then allocate all available rooms in a category and not click on each category to adjust the number of spaces held.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello from the Mews product team,

Thank you for your suggestion, we have updated your request and set it as one to be upvoted by the Mews Community.

Remember you can share a link to your request so that your colleagues can also upvote your suggestion.

2. It would be nice to offer our guests an ability to buy a Gift Voucher for our hotels online versus it being a manual process. We previously used Webrezpro, and their system allowed this. Now we have to go back to paper and manual gift certificates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A client raised a strategy they used at their property to manage overbookings in lower space categories.
    They would add an availability adjustment of +1 to the space allowing it to overbook. Once that eventual booking enters Mews, they would then reassign it to the actual space available (a space that typically is last to be sold).
    However, the +1 adjustment currently remains unless a user intervenes manually to remove it. Suggestion: Is there a way to automate the release of that adjustment by considering "full occupancy" of the hotel at that point?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like it if Mews could reassign reservations to a different space if it could open up another reservation. I have a couple of niche uses for this at my property but can think of a few ways other properties may use it too.

My property has 22 rooms with 22 space categories because our guests like to book their favorite room and we want to cater to that. I have a few rooms that would work really well as desk space because they are big and I can lock the bedroom doors to prevent their use if it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?