Mews Operations (PMS)

Mews Operations (PMS)

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A hotel is not just rooms and beds. There are many resources in each hotel. There can be co-working spaces, parking lots, conference rooms, kitchens, sport courts, bikes or boats, sports equipment etc. (the list could be literally endless) and we want to manage them in the system and offer them to the guests just like we offer rooms and beds today. It would allow us to boost the non-accommodation revenue and diversify the hotel's business.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I’m very happy to announce that we are finishing the development of the the first phase of the Spacetime project – the extra beds functionality – and I’m looking for beta testers of this new feature.

It will allow our clients to manage the extra beds and baby cots effectively in Mews Commander.

We expect it to be ready in October, if you want to participate in the rollout and share your feedback with the development team, please, let me know on martin.kucera@mews.com.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Martin Kucera
    Product manager
    Mews.com

2. Allow in the new spacetime for multiple automated no show charging. Currently customers can only select one accounting category for no show charging. When applying multiple business types in one system (which we do already), the system should also cater for multiple no show charges.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Idea:

• Having Dummy spaces is immensely helpful for hotels, so we can place those guests over there. These are those guests who are not going to arrive or who have booked with an invalid cc. By placing the reservation in dummy, we keep them on a waiting list, while at the same time keeping the reservation active on the OTA channel!

• It allows us to give preference to guests who pay and weed out fake/ fraud bookers

• Dummy allows us to directly release the room online and keep the timeline sorted, without having to change the occupancy/ availability manually every…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

idea to upvote  ·  0 comments  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MEWS should allow for the users to create rates per spacetype. Currently any rate we create is available for all spacetypes. This results in very slow availability request responses.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There should be an extra line for the meeting room. So we can place Reservations in MEWS

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Would be good to have feature where you can build a non residential package, that is not linked to accommodation. Foe example we have a spa and we do spa days. a meeting room where we have day delegate package.

You can create the package but you cant book the package as there is no "management accounts" or ability to add function space in Mews

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

new idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add common areas (like pool, kitchen, garden 1, garden 2) to assign them to housekeeping and maintenance, to be able to assign task a cleaning of common area.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

I’m happy to inform you that it is now possible to create spaces/resources without a category and see them on the timeline + assign them house uses. The resources are currently not bookable through the standard channels and can be really “reserved” only for an internal usage.

Please, find a basic guide describing the functionality attached.

If you have any questions related to this functionality, feel free to reach out to me at martin.kucera@mews.com.

Thank you.

Martin Kucera
    Product manager
    Mews

8. The system should be able to handle long term stay, such as residential apartments, where the "guest" is an actual tenant and is staying months at a time, potentially even renting an apartment for a year.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

idea to upvote  ·  0 comments  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

idea to upvote  ·  1 comment  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We would love to be able to create and Manage availability for meeting rooms .
    Can you create a space type for day use that can be excluded from the occupancy rate ?

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There is no option to view how many extra beds or baby beds are in use at the moment or in which room they are currently.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

I’m very happy to announce that we are finishing the development of the extra beds functionality and I’m looking for beta testers of this new feature.

We expect it to be ready in October, if you want to participate in the rollout and share your feedback with the development team, please, let me know on martin.kucera@mews.com.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Martin Kucera
    Product manager
    Mews.com

• Don't see your idea?