Housekeeping assignment - Unassign an employee
At this moment we can assign employees to the room but we can not cancel, it is only possible to override.
It generous few problems:
- in the next day room is still assigned to the same employee, a filter of the unassigned room is useless
- everyday assignments must be made very carefully, checking when the room has been assigned, yesterday or today
- it is not possible to make a report of an assigned room from the past, the system shows the only current assigned
Please take into consideration the following changes:
- cancel assignment - for example, if by mistake a room has been assigned and I don't want to override it to a different employee,
- automatic assignment cancelation after midnight - if the room has been assigned to the employee, then status has been changed from dirty to clean, assigned should be canceled. Job is done. If the employee hasn't changed status and is still dirty, the assignment should be kept - it would be a signal for management that the room is still dirty or the employee hasn't changed a status.
- past assignment report - management can at any time, fast check who cleaned a particular room
In case of any question please feel free to contact me.
Hello from the Mews product team,
Thank you for your suggestion, we have updated the title to reflect your request. This request has been updated and set as one to be upvoted by the Mews Community.
Remember you can share a link to your request so that your colleagues can also upvote your suggestion.
Anne CHRISTENSEN commented
I can understand that this is a problem for you we do not use this assignment possibility it bust be very annoying
Matthias Hautekiet commented
At this moment the "unassign spaces" option, unassigns the staff member during the night. However, sometimes rooms are alrady assigned in the evening in stead of the next morning. Therefore we would like the option to release the rooms at a chosen time of the property, (e.x. 17h00 when housekeeping is finished).
This is a very important point, we really cannot work like this. It is confusing for the team. Als de empty rooms are assigned which is very confising as well.