Custom intervals for Export Schedules
In addition to the list of intervals available for export schedules, many properties would prefer to specify their own custom intervals in case they cannot find an existing one that suits their needs. With the option to specify your own interval, users could customize their export scheduling exactly as they need it.
Patrick R commented
In light of the recent (Azure) downtime, we want to have a minimum of documents to work in case of the (inevitable) next downtime. (eg for reasons of fire safety, we should have a daily report of guests-in-house in our mailbox).
I was trying to make a report for Arrivals & departures in the coming days to keep in the mailbox.
It seems that this is not possible for more than 1 day ahead.
I can only select:
- 'Next day': too short, I want for the next 3 days.
- 'current week': which would not be of a big help when the report exports on a Saturday or Sunday.
- 'next week': doesn't help me if I'm currently Monday-Friday.
It would be good to have:
- either a custom interval (eg. I can setup myself: from: today to: 3 days into the future)?
- or get an interval of 'Next 3 days'?
in addition of this comment it would be great if we could change the inteval hours for exports schedules. the objective is to match with potential POS interfaces for bar or restaurant wich closing is later than 00:00 !
Maurits Bots commented
i am missing several intervals; eg 7 days running (yesterday + 6 days), or an interval that would include 01 january current year up to 2 or 3 years in advance
Carmen Ignat commented
This would be a great idea...thumbs up!