Declined Credit Card Mailing
Include on the Mailing list a message to send to customers that had the credit card transaction declined. The mail is to inform them that the credit card transaction for the payment of the booking has been declined and asking them to update the credit card information within 24 hours to avoid the cancelation of the booking. Include on the mail a link where the customer can access their profile and update the payment information.
Good news! We are currently working on bringing you the feature which can solve the issue described above. It will work as follows:
1. In Commander, property can newly send payment request from guest profile > Payments tab
2. Property can choose amount, currency, expiration date, and time of the request, personal message to the customer.
3. Once the payment request is created in Mews, email is sent to the guest together with all info from 2.
4. Email takes guest to the screen where he/she fills in payment card details. Guest is charged directly.
5. Property is notified when payment request is fulfilled or expired via Task.
And that’s it. How do you like it? Feel free to share your feedback with us.
We are still exploring how the reporting for such a feature should work. Would you like to have a report for this feature? If so, who from property will use it and for what? What do you think shouldn’t miss in such a report.
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Have a great day,