Favorite Reports in Mews
Would like the ability to save favorite reports in Mews rather than have to reset the filters each time. We can save this for export, but if I only wish to view the report, I must reset the filters each time and remember the previous setting used. This is cumbersome and prone to mistakes.
If there was a favorite report section under the burger menu, it would be easy to access specific areas in Mews to display reports that are frequently used. These can be exported or printed, but in most cases, just need to be able to save the view with filters.
Thank you for the feedback.
It is currently possible to view your favorite reports with the filters preselected by using custom links. You can set this up by:
1. Opening a report in Mews > select the filters you require.
2. Click “View” to apply the filters.
3. Copy the URL and paste it in as a custom link.
4. Save your custom link and refresh the page
5. You will now be able to access the report with pre-selected filters by opening the burger menu > select custom links > select the custom link you have created
It is also possible to access the custom links using a keyboard shortcut. You can learn more about both in the guide linked below:
Robert Smit commented
Thanks Aldair. The copy and paste the link is not user friendly. It would be helpful to create and "Star" or "Heart" to create the Favorite right from the Reporting Screen. The Custom Link is hard to find in the menu and takes a couple of clicks. It would be great if there was a quick link from the Dashboard to access these reports quickly. Thank you.