Mews Operations (PMS)

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Blocks should appear in the availability and occupancy report when they are confirmed. Not only when the rooms are picked
    It falsifies all reports also the reporting to external Management Systems.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Report "guest in house" - "breakfast"

The idea is to have the number of breakfast for each room everyday.
    Today the report shows the number of breakfasts for the whole stay of the client/room.
    How the report appears today :
    Day 1 Room 100 (2 people, 2 nights) = breakfast X 4
    Day 2 Room 100 (2 people, 2 nights) = breakfast X 4

The restaurant needs this report to check with each client every morning if they have breakfast this day.

How the report should appear :
    Day 1 Room 100 = breakfast X 2
    Day 2 Room 100…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Being able to create Master and sub-blocks within availability blocks. Scenario: Conference blocks - representatives from different companies/company entities attending which need to be billed separately.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Mewsers,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to inform you that we are currently beta testing this new functionality, themed "multi-group blocks".

Multi-group blocks

Multi-group blocks will enable you to create multiple groups with up to 750 reservations each in a single block. This means that you will no longer have to create multiple blocks for large groups which is typically of blocks created for up 1 year for travel agency contracts. They can now all be automatically linked to a single block, effectively giving you 2 types of blocks 1) Single group blocks and 2) multi-group blocks.

Multi-group blocks are a prerequisite to activating rolling release dates, as they prepare your property for handling large groups. You can learn more about the features that will be made available to beta testers in the recording linked below:

https://www.loom.com/share/1cd6019dd6314b428833094a8bdb9d19?sid=e7e27658-baba-423f-b3dc-6c63a705a670

If you would like to beta…

4. I see a lot of cool ideas from all Mews customers, but it would be so nice if any hotel could comment on each idea.

If I put in a idea I need to wait a very long time for the voting process. What I would suggest, when a new idea is written by a hotel, is that Mews sends a message or emails to all its hotels (divided over several days to prevent spam emails). I am not looking at the new ideas a lot, because I am too busy with other things. If I would be notified I…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    on the roadmap  ·  Anonymous responded

Hello from the Mews Product Team. Thanks very much for your feedback on our portal. This is a great suggestion. As you mentioned, we don't yet send e-mails for every idea posted as it can get overwhelming. However, we are happy to take this into consideration and will look into finding the right way to keep all of our customers informed.

• Don't see your idea?