Share customer profiles between properties (multi-property)
It is very important for chains to be able to have a common database for all the hotels. Customer profiles should be shared between properties as guests are loyal to the brand and stay in different property in the same group.
With Mews, a new profile has to be created every time in each property
Christian Furtner commented
Ideas of "Sales" in his/her/their comment are great! A chain level would be great.
The idea would be to share not only customer information but details of stay in each property. When and where they stayed and how much they spent
- Central chain reservation overview
- Share calendar events between chains
- Apply changes to all chain properties
- Chain setup
- Create employee in all chain properties
- Move reservation between properties in the same chain
- Share customer payment cards between chains
- Employee chain access summaries
- Select which chain properties to apply restrictions
- Share customer profiles between properties (multi-property)
Martijn Pannevis commented
I think this isn't true? We share customer profiles between properties.. ?