Skip to content

Billing & Accounting

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

81 results found

1. Notre balance des tiers, avec la fermeture et les annulations est surchargée en encours négatifs.
    Nous avons vu ensemble que dès lors que nous avons une annulation, le chiffre d’affaire annulation tardif se poste automatiquement sans que nous ne puissions rien faire.
    Est-il possible dans ce cas de faire en sorte de filtrer dans la balance, les encours négatifs et positifs ?
    Le but étant de montrer à l’utilisateur directement ce qu’il souhaite voir, donc de rajouter le filtre dans les options sur le côté.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Notre balance des tiers, avec la fermeture et les annulations est surchargée en encours négatifs.
    Nous avons vu ensemble que dès lors que nous avons une annulation, le chiffre d’affaire annulation tardif se poste automatiquement sans que nous ne puissions rien faire.
    Est-il possible dans ce cas de faire en sorte de filtrer dans la balance, les encours négatifs et positifs ?
    Le but étant de montrer à l’utilisateur directement ce qu’il souhaite voir, donc de rajouter le filtre dans les options sur le côté.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The new Billing screen is just horrible.
    I switch to the old billing screen everytime and i guess i am not the only one doing that. When i ask others, they think the same.
    Having a vertical menu is not a bad idea, but I cannot use the new menu because its a pain ********** to read what's on the screen.
    Everything is in the same white square, and I can barely see what is what except if i take time to focus on the screen... What is the point of having a social media-like interface if it burns my…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and comments.

The new billing screen was introduced in order to give you a simplistic overview of all your bills in one place. Allowing for a more efficient overview for larger reservation groups.

Built on newer, smarter and faster technology, the new screen opens up a new world of possibilities. From the new features that have been added within the initial release, to allowing Mews to begin adding the features you’ve been asking about for billing. It is the foundation of the future of billing in Mews.

We’ve designed the new billing screen in a way that can scale with you. Built on newer and smarter technology, the new billing screen supports both groups and individual bills. The screen now works at speed and allows you to see more and do more as you scale.

Below, we’ll explore just a few of the new…

4. The new billing screen is way too confusing and not clear at all.. The old one was perfect and everything was easy to use and to check on.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Sabrina,

Thank you for your feedback.

We’ve introduced the new billing screen to give you a simplistic overview of all your bills in one place.

Built on newer, smarter and faster technology, the new screen opens up a new world of possibilities. From the new features that have been added within the initial release, to allowing Mews to begin adding the features you’ve been asking about for billing. It is the foundation of the future of billing in Mews.

We’ve split the new billing screen into two views for you:

Individual billing – as soon as you click on the new billing screen for your individual guests, unpaid bills slide open with the bill items expanding into view, bringing your focus to the task at hand. Individual bills can be accessed by selecting the bill icon across the system.

To learn more about the new individual billing screen, please…

5. Bonjour,

Pouvons nous intégrer le champs numéro de chambre dans l'export de l'onglet facture?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In some properties, invoices should only be issued to companies/TA's that have been approved by headoffice (as its risky to issue invoices to some companies, who have a bad payment track record).

Currently we have a right "issue invoices", but this does not take into account whether that account is able to be posted against, and will allow users to close any invoice against that company, creating a risk that clients will not pay their invoices. This is quite common in our industry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. it would be great if you would be able to create a company and create a PM with the same details at the same time. now you have to retype all the information which seems a waste of time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My accounting is asking me to ad a nota on our credit nota.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Products and services that are bookable during the reservation process should have a Day of Week Restriction.

IE: Hotel wants to offer a product that is only available if a guest is going to be staying over a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.

If a guest is going to be checking in Sunday and Checking out Wednesday, the product should display and be bookable.

However, if they are checking in Wedneday & Checking out Thursday, the product should not display and be bookable as they guest wont be in house when the product is offered.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello from the Mews product team,

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, this request will not be added to the Mews development roadmap and is unlikely to be delivered. Thank you for sharing your suggestions

Kind regards,

The Mews Team

10. Currently on the bill, when you bill as package the count will show "1x the total amount" of the product or service.
    This count should show breakdown of the fees and then in the total column there should be the total amount.
    ie. 1x100€ + 1x120€ + 1x100€ in the count and 320€ in the total.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I ve closed out say 1st January 2021. FO team still have amended a few existing bookings from 1st Feb to 1st January which is closed.
    Mews team said, restriction is only valid for new bookings...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    unlikely  ·  Anonymous responded

Hello from the Mews product team. Unfortunately, this request has not received the necessary upvotes to be added to the Mews development roadmap and is unlikely to be delivered. Thank you for sharing your suggestions.

12. Bills & Invoices has an option to search for company's open bills, but sometimes I wish I could exclude a company from the current list of open invoices view. For example, we know that Booking.com send us the money for the open bills, so excluding those invoices would help to have a better overview of the actual invoices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New billing screen is not making payments any easier to sort out. Can this be reverted back to the old billing screen.

129 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

At Mews we’ve introduced a new way to manage your bills. The vertical layout keeps your billing screen clean and relevant, giving you a simplistic overview of all your bills in one place.

Built on newer, smarter and faster technology, the new screen opens up a new world of possibilities. From the new features that have been added within the initial release, to the to allowing us to begin adding the features you’ve been asking about for billing. It is the foundation of the future of billing in Mews.

Individual billing – as soon as you click on the new billing screen for your individual guests, unpaid bills slide open with the bill items expanding into view, bringing your focus to the task at hand. Individual bills can be accessed by selecting the…

14. I think, the new billings view is illegible and I wish, the old view will stay for ever. It was easier. I don't know, why Mews is changing something what is working well!!

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

As you may know we’ve introduced a new way to manage your bills. The vertical layout keeps your billing screen clean and relevant, giving you a simplistic overview of all your bills in one place.

Built on newer, smarter and faster technology, the new screen opens up a new world of possibilities. From the new features that have been added within the initial release, to the to allowing us to begin adding the features you’ve been asking about for billing. It is the foundation of the future of billing in Mews.

Individual billing – as soon as you click on the new billing screen for your individual guests, unpaid bills slide open with the bill items expanding into view, bringing your focus to the task at hand. Individual bills can be accessed by…

15. By clicking on billing now, you get to the new version.
    Please bring the old billing back and open maybe another button for the new billing. The gerenal one should be the old.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Sabrina,

We have added functionality that will allow you to switch between the new and old billing screens. However, we will soon be removing the old billing screen towards the end of February 2021.

Are you you able to share with us any tasks you feel that you are unable to perform in the new billing screen compared to the old one?

16. Add an option in settings to set the Billing screen standard to the 'Old Billing Screen' or the new 'Group Billing Screen'. That way, if the original billing screen is prefered you do not have to change the screen manually everytime.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We have added functionality that will allow you to switch between the new and old billing screens. However, we will soon be removing the old billing screen towards the end of February 2021.

We’ve introduced the new billing screen to give you a simplistic overview of all your bills in one place.

Individual billing – as soon as you click on the new billing screen for your individual guests, unpaid bills slide open with the bill items…

17. Dear Mews Support,
    I would like to suggest the following set-up, as major PMS systems uses.
    This is more financial point of view within Mews system, so just to give you an idea how it should work, I can explain the following:
    Financial Process: Upon arranging contracts for travel agencies or companies we are following these steps as standard (Off line)
    1. Mutual signed contract agreement between the property and the Travel agency or company.
    2. Approve the credit application form for companies or travel agencies, and depending on the credit checks; we can grant the relevant credit to open…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. when you close the till you have to enter a comma, I would like to see that you can also enter a period, for example 423.50

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have a no post option available so that a guest can not charge to a room from an outlet if we do not have money for them

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When we need to cancel an overnight stay or remove a product from the billing, we are forced to post a negative charge and close, which produces an invoice. I don't want to produce an invoice with a value of 0. I should be able to simply remove the posting in order to correct my invoice.
    Very important!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?