Revenue Diversification (Spacetime)

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. A canceled reservation still appears in the guest's navigator, would it be possible to choose which of them to permanently delete?
    I offer my guests different spaces or tariffs, they choose one, and then the others end up being canceled but they are still present in their navigator, cutting it up. I wish I was able to delete the irrelevant ones.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello from the Mews product team,

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, this request will not be added to the Mews development roadmap and is unlikely to be delivered. Thank you for sharing your suggestions.

Kind regards,

The Mews Team

2. Allow in the new spacetime for multiple automated no show charging. Currently customers can only select one accounting category for no show charging. When applying multiple business types in one system (which we do already), the system should also cater for multiple no show charges.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

unlikely  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In order to manage kindergarten spaces, we would like to request a new space type called "kindergarten spaces" or anything similar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, this is Martin, from Mews. 

Some time ago, you requested "kindergarten" to be added to the list of supported resource types. 

For now, we will not implement this functionality. At the same time, we have a very good solution for this use case, already used by some of our customers. Please, let me know if you are interested in learning more details.

Kind regards,

Martin Kucera

Product manager

Mews

4. MEWS should allow for the users to create rates per spacetype. Currently any rate we create is available for all spacetypes. This results in very slow availability request responses.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

unlikely  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. IF I HAVE A GUEST IN A ROOM FOR 10 NIGHTS AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAY I NEED TO CHANGE THE ROOM NUMBER I CAN NOT DO THAT AS THE OTHER ROOM NUMBER OF SAME ROOM TYPE WERE OCCUPIED BEFORE SO IT BLOCKS TO CHANGE THE ROOM NUMBER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAY

KEEP IT EASY AND SIMPLE WHY TO CREATE A HUSTLE FOR YOURSELF AND FOR THE FRONT DESK.

KEEP LAYMAN SYSTEM

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello from the Mews product team. 

Unfortunately, this request has not received the necessary upvotes to be added to the Mews development roadmap and is unlikely to be delivered. 

Thank you for sharing your suggestions.

6. Visible internal notes/tasks inside guests folio billing. So much wasted space. All that space can be used for notes or tasks. Me, personally, i live in billing and i am always there, if you ask me, its the most used window. So i would really love this idea come true. So that all internal notes or tasks about this reservation can be viewed inside billing. Just an idea which i would personally find very useful. Or at least something where we can leave the notes for our colleagues.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, this request has not received the necessary upvotes to be added to the Mews development roadmap and is unlikely to be delivered. 

Mews Team

7. so instead of graphs and drawing on the dashboard it would be great just to have name on it and when we click on the icon it gives the further details that was we can make the dashboard look much more clean and make more space

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The way we upload photos today in space categories is... archaic. One photo at a time, no tags, no way to describe the photo. The way you move photos order is also not efficient.

For a company like ours who has sometimes 50 photos per chalet, it's a nightmare :)

Please build a real "media section", where you can upload as many photos / videos as you want in one time. You could add tags and description for each photo / video.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Report for extended and/or shortened bookings for a selected period of time (per rate per segment etc.)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello from the Mews product team. Unfortunately, this request has not received the necessary upvotes to be added to the Mews development roadmap and is unlikely to be delivered. Thank you for sharing your suggestions.

10. The diagram of status on SPACES shows only counting of 4 separate categories, in our case on a certain date:
    72 Dirty
    23 Clean
    99 Inspected
    2 Out of Service
    However on this particular date the number of OUT OF ORDER is 5, which is more than the 2 Out of service.
    This information is not now not on the dashboard because? (font size to large to fit in the diagram, or is the Diagram too small to show everything? I think it is important that we see also the 5 (!) in the diagram
    Can you arrange to show…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    unlikely  ·  Anonymous responded

Hello from the Mews product team. Unfortunately, this request has not received the necessary upvotes to be added to the Mews development roadmap and is unlikely to be delivered. Thank you for sharing your suggestions.

12. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?