Mews Business Intelligence

Mews Business Intelligence

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. It would be great to have overview of „negative“ pick-Ups, so cancellations in the Pick Up Analytics tool. Even on the Dashboard, so you have a perfect overview of positive (bookings) and negative (cancellation) pick ups. As a reference: Pace is doing it in their pick up report

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. although my profile is set up correctly with british language and britisch culture, Mews is STILL showing me american dates. this is apparent in analytics as well as confirmations i email.
    i have asked in the past to get this solved but nobody seems to be interested.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello from the Mews product team.

We are so pleased to let you know that we have extended the configuration of Mews Analytics to correctly accept the language and culture settings.

Thank you again for sharing your idea!

3. In Manager Analytics when selecting a specific Space Category type, the occupancy percentage will be shown based on the total number of rooms within this category only.

Is it possible to implement a way to see the occupancy of the selected category based on the total number of rooms in the property?

This is useful for hotels to calculate the RevPar afterward.
    Thank you!
    (Asking on behalf of a client)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have released an update for getting insights per space categories. Please check out our release notes – https://releases.mews.com.

With that release, we have adjusted the behaviour to match your request.

4. If you are in Management analytics and you want to go to Pickup Analytics, you need to go via the burger menu again and select Pickup + ReEnter the Filter on all pages. It would be nice to have shortcuts on the screen to switch to all analytics keeping the'Filter on all pages'

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. At the moment you can only report by reservation created date. I want to look at guests in house within a month. eg - the overlapping filter on normal reports. Because when it is created date, those guests could be any date in the future

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. the analytics might be a great idea, but it would be better if you are able to custom set your dashboard.
    for example, able to search by company (rather than travel agent!), able to set a specific time bracket, pick up in the last day / week, cancellations in the last day / week.
    you might be able to do all those things, but i don't want to have to do the filters every time i open the analytics.
    plus i don't find the filters very clear (too many that make the screen tiny). some if not a lot are…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are so pleased to let you know that the option to “Set filters as default” in Mews Analytics has been released. That way you can configure the default space type filter for your Analytics.

Please check out our release notes – https://www.mews.li/app/release-notes and related Help article https://help.mews.com/en/articles/5075522-set-filters-as-default-in-mews-analytics.

• Don't see your idea?