Mews Marketplace

Mews Marketplace

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Currently an employee need to have Admin rights to be able to push ARI to SM.
    This should be a privilege in itself that we can assign to relevant staff members as you might not want your employee(s) in your Distribution/Rates team to have PMS full admin rights.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Channel Manager Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello from the Mews product team,

Thank you for sharing your idea. I would like to interview you for more context and to learn how you work with a Channel manager integration in Mews. I will reach out to you to schedule, if you don't mind.

Kind regards,

Ksenia

2. Is there a plan to program an interface to Dirs21 or maybe there is already one?
    I know, that there are a lot of CM and Dirs21 is almost for the german market interesting.
    But a Dirs technican told me, that there is or was a contact between MEWS and them...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Manager Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Direct connection with Expedia

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

integration request  ·  4 comments  ·  Channel Manager Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Send & receive Booking.com messages directly in the Mews Commander's Messages section.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

integration request  ·  0 comments  ·  Channel Manager Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?