Magic link for OCI
Magic links are a fast and secure tool for logging in to an account without password authentication. By including a magic link in confirmation emails, customers who create reservations through OTAs such as Booking.com could use that unique link to log in to their Mews Navigator accounts, update their email to correct one, confirm it using a magic link, and then complete online check-in before arrival.
Magic link are for quite while available for you as placeholders which you can simply add to your e-mail. (if you use our default reservation confirmation template it’s already there).
We provide not only magic links for the online check-in but for messaging for example. Please find all magic link in the list of all placeholders for the emails here:
Guest with booking.com addresses receives e-mails from you together with magic links (b.com resends these emails to their real address).
Have a great day,
Linking to the API endpoint I requested:
- Send scheduled transactional emails for costumers to fill the check-in online.
- Ops team doesn't have to trigger the email manually via Commander.
- Push more relevant information inside the email.
- Don't get emails from a different domain for the online Check-in.
- Get ownership of the tone in the communications with our clients.