Mews Guest Journey

Mews Guest Journey

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. It would be great if the standalone QR code would be visible in the Before Start e-mail as well in addition to the apple wallet option so that the android users could check in more easily in the Operator kiosk as well.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Guest portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To follow LQA standards, it is required to show the summery of reservation with following information:

• arrival and departure dates

• amount of nights

• rates

• category of the room

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

in progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Our property deals with people who smoke inside the hotel rooms. It doesn't matter that they don't smell cigarettes inside of the room, nor that there is no ashtray.

We used to require agreement with non-smoking policy on registration cards, however when the guest does check-in via Operator, it is not possible.

We wish to have a special screen, where the guest has to agree that there is a penalty in case of smoking inside of the room.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

in progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I’m very happy to inform you that we are currently finishing the first phase of development of the checkout functionality for the kiosk. I’m now looking for hotels for our beta testing program. If you are interested in testing this new feature in the upcoming weeks, please, reach out to me via martin.kucera@mews.com and I will be happy to jump on a call with you to discuss details.

Best regards,

Martin Kucera
    Product manager
    Mews.com

• Don't see your idea?