Mews Operations (PMS)

Mews Operations (PMS)

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A hotel is not just rooms and beds. There are many resources in each hotel. There can be co-working spaces, parking lots, conference rooms, kitchens, sport courts, bikes or boats, sports equipment etc. (the list could be literally endless) and we want to manage them in the system and offer them to the guests just like we offer rooms and beds today. It would allow us to boost the non-accommodation revenue and diversify the hotel's business.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I’m happy to announce that it is now possible to create multiple bookable services in Mews and start offering offices, meeting rooms, desks or parking spots to your guests.

There is a dedicated timeline and reporting for each new service. Services can be offered on daily or overnight basis.

The process of creation of new bookable services is described in these two guides:

https://mews.force.com/s/article/create-new-bookable-services?language=en_US

https://mews.force.com/s/article/set-up-a-bookable-service?language=en_US&Language=en_US

The team is currently shifting its focus towards multiple time units functionality, which should unlock e.g. the possibility to create and efficiently manage monthly reservations.

Best regards,

Martin Kucera
    Product manager
    Mews

2. There is no option to view how many extra beds or baby beds are in use at the moment or in which room they are currently.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I’m very happy to announce that we are finishing the development of the extra beds functionality and I’m looking for beta testers of this new feature.

We expect it to be ready in October, if you want to participate in the rollout and share your feedback with the development team, please, let me know on martin.kucera@mews.com.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Martin Kucera
    Product manager
    Mews.com

• Don't see your idea?