Mews Operations (PMS)

Mews Operations (PMS)

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Would be handy to set notes to rooms without marking them our of service.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Housekeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As housekeeping complete their daily tasks, they often add special items to prepare for arriving guests. For this reason, it's very important that housekeeping staff is up to date on any notes or special instructions that come along with each assignment. Adding customer notes within the Commander application could provide much needed insight, so your staff will always be informed of important facts and ready to welcome your guests properly.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Housekeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. As housekeeping complete their daily cleaning schedule, they are often responsible for restocking minibar products or other room amenities. Therefore, adding stay product details within the Commander application could provide stocking information and reporting capabilities so that each room is prepared exactly right for the next arriving guest.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Housekeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I’m happy to inform you that we are currently working on the minibar functionality in the Commander app. It will allow the housekeeping to add minibar items (and other stay products) to guest’s bill.

I will inform you as soon as we have the feature released. If you wish to participate in our beta testing program, please, reach out to me via martin.kucera@mews.com. Thank you!

Best regards,

Martin Kucera
    Product manager
    Mews.com

• Don't see your idea?