Mews Operations (PMS)

Mews Operations (PMS)

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There is no option to view how many extra beds or baby beds are in use at the moment or in which room they are currently.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I’m very happy to announce that we are finishing the development of the extra beds functionality and I’m looking for beta testers of this new feature.

We expect it to be ready in October, if you want to participate in the rollout and share your feedback with the development team, please, let me know on martin.kucera@mews.com.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Martin Kucera
    Product manager
    Mews.com

2. Ability to create day-use reservations from reservations screen. Currently, we have to create a 1-day reservation and then edit arrival times for day use.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello dear Mews user,

We are happy to announce that Day use functionality in Mews has been released.

Day uses for bookable services bring increased flexibility.

Now it’s possible to set up bookable services in Mews for day use, allowing guests to reserve and use spaces at your property for a limited time period during a single day.

Day uses are a great way to expand the range of services you offer, attract new guest segments, and increase your revenue and occupancy rates. You can offer luxurious “daycations” to locals, cater to travelers looking for a few hours’ rest during layovers, or host professionals in need of temporary workspaces or meeting rooms.

Check link below to learn more about the basics of day use bookable services, then get started by following our guide on how to set up your own.

https://help.mews.com/en/articles/5331830-bookable-services-for-day-use

https://help.mews.com/en/articles/5331948-create-a-day-use-bookable-service

3. Book spaces and charge per minute, hour, week etc. For example: reserve parking spaces or book rooms by the hour for shorter stays.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spacetime (resource management)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This functionality is currently in development as part of our project Spacetime. The system already supports nightly and daily reservations, currently we are working on weekly and monthly services, short time units (hours, minutes) will be also supported later down the road.

Check this guide to learn how to set up a daily bookable service: https://help.mews.com/s/article/create-a-day-use-bookable-service?language=en_US

Best regards,

Martin Kucera
    Product manager
    Mews.com

4. I have a comment regarding the possibility of grouping billing items by month.

I really like this option, but it has a small flaw that should be corrected.

The tourist tax is not linked to the night, but is charged the next day.

The tourist tax + the night should be classified together.

For example, for a stay straddling January and February 2022:
    17 nights in January for only 16 tourist taxes
    11 nights in February for 12 tourist taxes, the one of 31/01/22 appearing in the February invoice

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?